- HVAC industry for sealing joints and seams and foil-faced insulation materials
- Joining and sealing flexible air duct seams and connections
- Seaming foil and FSK insulations
- Thickness 3.3 mils / Carrier 1.6 mils / Tensile 10.2 lbs./in.
- Adhesive: Flame retardant solvent acrylic / Adhesion: 70 oz./in.
- Application temperature: - 4° F TO 104° F (-20° C to 48° C)
- Service temperature: - 37° F TO 248° F (-35° C to 120° C
ALL PURPOSE ALUMINUM FOIL TAPE,(6 rolls/Pack) 48mm x 45m(1.9" x 148') with 'peel away liner backing' for easy to use installation. A High Strength Foil Tape with a superior performance 'Flame Retardant Solvent' acrylic adhesive. The Foil material allows maximum conformability in vapour sealing fibreglass duct boards and FSK systems. APPLICATIONS: - HVAC industry for sealing joints and seams of Foil-faced insulation materials and joining and Sealing flexible air duct seams and connections. UL723 classified