Heating domestic hot water is the second-largest energy consumption in a household next to heating and cooling air. Independent research shows insulating hot water tanks with a radiant barrier will save up to 14% of the energy consumption. The end consumer will receive an average payback of only four to six months.
- Save Energy and Money!
- Stops 97% of Heat Loss Through Tank Walls!
- Save up to 14% of Energy Consumption!
- Pays for Itself in 6 Months! Note: Energy Saving results may vary per household.
- Quick and Easy to Install!
- All Materials and Instructions Included!