- Stops 96% of Radiant Heat Loss/Gain. Up to 30% of Heat Loss and Gain is through Windows and Doors!
- ‘New’ double thickness Thermal Reflective Foil Panels helps maintain desired room temperature.
- Keeps Heat in during the 'Winter' months and helps keep Heat out in the ‘Summer’ months
- Great for bedrooms, basements and any room with poor temperature control.
- Helps Save Energy by lowering Utility costs and Money. Prolongs the life of your Furnace and Air Conditioning Unit.
- DO-IT-YOURSELF Complete Kit. Easy to follow instructions. Comes complete with all Material and Instructions.
DIY Glass Door Thermal Insulation Panels. Reflective Foil Double thickness Thermal Panels that Reflect 96% of Radiant Heat transfer. Great for keeping the Heat in for Colder rooms in the house during the Winter and for keeping the heat out during the summer. Ideal for Bedrooms, Basement Apartments, Cottages, Condos, etc. Heat loss/gain through Windows and Doors can be expensive. Help conserve energy and money by using Reflective Foil Thermal Panels.DO-IT-YOURSELF Complete Kit. Easy to follow instructions. It comes with Reflective Foil Panels, Velcro Tabs and Aluminum Foil Tape. Tools required: Tape Measure, Utility Knife/Scissors, Straight Edge. Lightweight, clean and easy to install.